Thursday, February 4, 2010

I'm finally back in the blogging scene!

So I took a little break from the blogging world since almost a year ago. So many things have been going on since my husband got back from his deployment last year that I never had time or the energy to post everything. But I have decided that I'm going to take a bat at it again and hopefully keep up with it. I will be posting all my previews to my photo sessions on here and everything else in between (hopefully). Soon I will be posting my goals for 2010. I have been meaning to get this up for the last month but I've been just a little slow...

If you haven't checked out my new website be sure to go to www.bellagracephoto.com. You can also follow me on facebook where I update specials all the time. What can I say I'm a facebook fanatic!

If you are interested in a photo session email me at kristy_sumpter@yahoo.com or call 913-367-6083.

I hope you will enjoy my future blogging experience and take a journey with me through all my photography adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment