Sunday, February 21, 2010

Meet Boomer

Today we bared the cold and snowy weather to go get the newest addition to our family. I didn't think we were going to make it home at times with the blizzard like conditions on the road. But this little guy made it all ok while he was curled up on my lap all the way home =)




Bommer is a 6 week old Red Bone Coonhound that we plan on breeding with our 1 year old female Belle. Belle hasn't been able to meet the new little man yet because it's too cold for him to be outside and I think we'd probably loose him in the snow lol. So he's going to be nice and warm inside until it gets warmer (hopefully within the next couple weeks). And of course he had to have his first photo shoot too =)

 

  

Since he is going to be a show dog and hopefully a champion hunter we had to get a photo of his first "show" stance. And I must say he's looking pretty good already!
 
 
 
And the little guy is so tuckered out from our drive and playing so hard when he got home that he is curled up next to me =). So I leave you with a photo of him asleep on my lap on the way home today. Doesn't he just make your heart melt?

No comments:

Post a Comment