Wednesday, May 5, 2010

SPRING!!!!

I love spring.....LOVE IT! I love all the new growth and life all around. Makes me feel completely happy. I am not one for the winter and the cold so when the first signs of good weather are about I perk right up because I know warm sunny days are near by! So when trees and flowers were in bloom I HAD to get out to take some photos. They were just calling my name! So here are some photos from my spring adventure......Enjoy =)

The last one is one of my all time favorite photos. It is also currently my computer background now too! =) Also love the coloring in the one below....

This one actually has a little meaning to it. This year I have lost both my grandma and grandpa within two months of each other and these were the only two buds left on this tree in front of my house not too long after my grandpa had passed. Just a little reminder that they are still with us even though we can no longer see them. Things like this just makes life that much more amazing!

Ok so I know this isn't spring, but it looked really cool I though ..... kinda more creepy than springy but oh well =)



Hope you enjoyed my version of spring....and will be looking forward to photos of summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment