Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sumpter Wedding

This past weekend my brother-in-law finally tied the knot! It had been a long time coming and we are happy for the newlyweds and for his wife to be joining the family! Although my daughter's would say it was a very loooong weekend, but we definitely had fun (esp with family from out of town)! It was so nice to see everyone and I was so excited to take some photos of another wedding! Be prepared because this post could get rather long =)!

Yup, those are my babies....and of course once they got a hold of those balloons they wouldn't let them go.....someday they will cooperate when mommy wants a photo! (I hope!)

Ok, enough showing off my girlies =).....Onto the actual wedding

This little lady (the junior bride) was soooo incredibly sweet!

The bride's oldest son hamming it up!

They surprised the moms with flowers, my mother-in-law was on the other side but she said she lost it! tee hee....I love how some people get so mushy with weddings =)

....and their first official kiss! I love this moment!


The next series of shots I can not get over how beautiful she looks! I mean seriously!?

^ ^ ^ ^ My personal fav! ^ ^ ^ ^

And this one just melts my heart! =)

And onto the reception.....check out these awesome toasting glasses! I want a pair!

I'm a stickler for details and decorations if you couldn't already guess. If I wasn't a photographer I would almost be willing to go into being a wedding planner....or at least decorate parties for a living!

My brother-in-law loved the champagne as you can tell....hehe
I love brides reaction during the garter toss...or the garter fishing rather ;)

And that is all I have to show or we would be here all day! But I want to say thanks to Jeremy and Niki for sharing our day and Congratulations! We hope your years are filled with love and joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment