Friday, June 11, 2010

Atchison Engagements: Amy and Jeff

I was hit with quite a challenge yesterday evening with my engagement session with an old family friend. You see, Amy and Jeff are a little different than most of the couples I do. Amy was in an accident many years ago (when I was very little) and it left her paralyzed and in a wheel chair for the rest of her life. I remember going to visit Amy in the hospital and how scary it was for me to see her. I can't imagine how scary it was for her! She has had a lot to overcome since then and I have to say that if the same were to happen with me I hope to have the same attitude and cheerfulness that Amy has! Her smile is very contagious and it is very obvious that her and Jeff share an amazing love! They were joking around and we just had a good time walking around snapping photos here and there. It definitely wasn't the easiest photo session I have ever done but they definitely made it fun! So thanks Amy and Jeff for spending some time with me yesterday and letting me take your photos! I hope you like them!





See isn't her smile contagious!? I love it!



I was so worried about trying to get some without the chair but I actually came out with more than I thought. And good ones too =)


Jeff you are a lucky man to have such a beautiful lady!





I think Amy was a little afraid of the angle I was going for here, but these are my favorites of the night!


Thanks Amy and Jeff for giving me a challenge and for sharing your night with me!


2 comments:

  1. I know Amy, too, and she is a beautiful woman, inside and out. I think you did a great job capturing that in these pictures. They're all fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete