Friday, June 18, 2010

Week #5: Sports

So I was really wondering what I was going to do for this week for sports. I thought about going to some of the softball games here in town or just go downstairs and get all of my old equipment and take some photos of that. But I had gotten tickets to the Kansas City T-Bones last night and it never dawned on me that I could bring my camera and use that as my weekly challenge here! I swear sometimes I should be blond lol! But anywho, since my husband is gone on a two week military training I took my mom and step dad and my two little girls....

There's Morgan all ready for the game. She had quite the troubles with her seat however because her little bottom just didn't weigh enough! But she enjoyed her night regardless I think.
Jaden didn't quite know what was going on but I think she enjoyed herself as well. It was both of my girls' first time seeing a baseball game ever so they were rather interested.... for the most part....

And the game begins....




And of course what is a baseball game without hotdogs?
 ...peanuts...

... and cotton candy?

And then a fight almost broke out and a few players got in each others faces!


So they took a little break to cool down and bring in a new pitcher and played some fun music for awhile to keep the crowd entertained. At least Morgan was...



And we left not too long after that. The T-Bones were playing really good as you can see on the scoreboard above so I had faith that they would win. Plus we had to little girls that were getting "soooo sweepy" as Morgan was saying. 

If you have never been to a T-Bones game I highly recommend it! Lots of fun and I would go to one of their games over the Royals any day (sorry Royals fans!). Can't wait to go again!

No comments:

Post a Comment