Thursday, July 1, 2010

My first little extreme bridal session

Last night I met up with an old friend who still fit into her wedding dress and was willing to let me experiment with her. I haven't really seen Kalee since I graduated with her so it was really nice to catch up on things. We actually ended up standing around talking after I was done taking photos and talked until our husbands were wondering where we were lol. But anyhow, we got in some good photos and I'm, excited to share them!


I wanted a little change of scenery since every shoot I have been doing lately seems to end up at the same place. So we headed out to Sugar Lake in Rushville, Mo despite the recent threats of flooding. We broke a few rules and went past a few barricades, but eh, no harm done right?

I LOVE this tree. I actually used to live on this lake a few years ago and I always just thought this tree was neat. It hangs directly over the lake, although it's usually not up to the trunk, but it's still my favorite spot nonetheless. I could have done a million photos just around this tree...

Love this next one!!!!


And the next couple could possibly be my favorite of the night, but I can't decide completely yet =)



  
Ok, enough fun with the cowboy theme.....







I just thought the reflection was really neat in this and the shadows of everything. Majority of the time I suggest staying in the shadows and out of the harsh direct sunlight but sometimes I do use it to get creative sometimes.


Thank you Kalee for letting experiment a little with you. I had fun and hope to meet up again soon!



1 comment: