Thursday, July 15, 2010

The Smith Family

I met up yesterday with this cute little family at their home in Cummings KS. I love it when I can take photos at my clients homes especially when there are little ones involved. They are more comfortable with their surroundings and also it makes it easy for clothing changes! I have TOO many awesome photos of these cuties that it was hard to decide and narrow down favorites to post on here! But I will do my best to not make this extremely long =).

We will start with a good one with the whole family...

Aren't these kids adorable!?





These boys were too funny!


I just loved this little girl. She was just a happy, joyful little lady!



But we can't forget how adorable these boys are can we?




Ok, ok, one more of the little miss before I end it with the best photo ever ;)

Now these next two are by far my favorite of the day. LOVE these and so glad their mom thought of doing this!

 Doesn't that just melt your heart? sigh!

Thank you very much Smith family for letting me into your home and take photos of your beautiful family! Can't wait to see you all again!

No comments:

Post a Comment