Thursday, December 2, 2010

Lisa at the farm

So I had this school assignment of window lighted portraits. My cousin Lisa was up for it and had been wanting to hang out for awhile anyways out at her farm. Her family had built a new house this past year and so their old farm house is sitting all alone waiting to be torn down. Most people might say yuck, why would we go in an old dirty and nasty house? I say awesome! I was so excited for these, you have no idea. These are some of my favorite photos I have ever taken because they are mysterious in a way. They tell a story. They set a mood.... They are beautiful! =)

I also have recently purchased the new photoshop lightroom edition. This is the program that I use to edit your photos and add a little pop and color effects. I have been using the older version which I love, but when I read about all the new things you can do with the new version I was definitely on board! I got it last week but haven't really had the time to play with it much until to day, and man am I an excited girl? I was so seriously giddy while editing these photos that I felt like such a nerd! But that is ok, but you will love the new effects I am able to create with this. Here are a few of my favorites of Lisa with some new effects I now have at my fingertips. =)













My aunt and uncle did tell me that their farm was open if I ever needed a place for photos! So who is interested in a senior shoot here? I think it would be awesome! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment