Thursday, May 20, 2010

Week 1: Free For All

So we took a little trip to a local lake here in Atchison while we had some sun and nice weather for once this week. We took my girls, and the hunting dogs and played at the park there and had a nice day in the sunshine. Of course I took my camera and I decided to use this adventure as my week 1 since it is kind of a do what you want kind of thing this week....


Remember this little guy? This is boomer, who I posted quite a few months ago of joining the family. He has sure grown! He is such a funny dog and still in the puppy stage where everything is fascinating to him!

Ahhh....sweet sunshine! I've been missing this with all the rain we've had the past couple weeks. I think everyone needs a little sunshine everyday...but unfortunately mother nature has other plans =(
It took me forever to get the above shot. My camera would not let me focus on the clouds and somehow finally I was able to snap the clouds in between the grates of the playground set.
And I leave you with the flower my daughter gave me. A lot of times we see these clovers and think nothing of them. They aren't anything special and we see them everywhere all the time. But kids see the beauty in them and it's just something special when they bring you one and say, "mommy, I picked you a flower!" =)

No comments:

Post a Comment