Thursday, June 3, 2010

Week 2: Introduce yourself

Ok, sorry for the blogging inactivity and being a week behind on my project here. Some of you know that I am a dance teacher as well and we have been gearing up for recital which is this Saturday. Plus I did the photos (which I might post some later) of our dancers this year. So majorly swamped and crazy schedule lately! But I did manage to take some photos in between it all and just now getting to blog about it. Anywho..... here is my introduction to me through photos =)

I had the hardest time trying to figure out what photos I should take that would tell a story about me. It should have been quite obvious to me, but I am blaming the stress and busyness for my brain absence. The answer to this week was right underneath me! My feet! As I said earlier, I am a dance teacher. Dance has been my life and it has not only become that but spreading my love of it to others. I get such a joy out of watching my students grow and become talented young ladies. It's like I get to be a proud mom over and over to 50 plus students! But there is more to this picture than just dance. My feet are imperfect. They have knots and calluses and ache a lot. But I love them. They have been through hell and back. They have given me jobs, esp the ones I love the most. They walked me down the isle at my wedding. They helped carry my children while I was pregnant and rocked them when they were babies. Even now they help me carry them when they are hurt, sick, or if they just need some mommy time. They have a lot of meaning to them because they help me get through life. Most often we take for granted the little things like this and I know I do from time to time. But I love my feet! Do you?

Although I could get through this post with just the one photo I couldn't end it without photos of my kids.  They are also such a big part of my life and I wouldn't be who I am without them!

 Mommy's silly little sweetheart above, and my little star below!

And because this next photo was so darn cute of my nephew, I couldn't resist sharing =)


Coming up next (and hopefully by the end of this week so I'm caught up) My hometown. Plus some engagements coming after Sunday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment