Sunday, June 20, 2010

Week #6: Botanical

So I'm already ahead of the game this week because I did this week awhile ago. But did take a few more photos today too. But while I have time to myself (kiddos are in bed! Woohoo!) I will post this weeks project...







 And I kid you not, these are the real colors of the roses on this bush! I did not do any color alteration on these at all. Just craziness isn't it!


My apple tree =)


And my fruit cocktail tree... yes there is such a thing!
The tree is only a year old and we only have peaches and apricots that sprouted this year. Hopefully next year we will get the plums and nectarines to grow off of it too!

And items of my husbands garden that I'm sure he's proud of...
That there is a pumpkin plant ^

spinach

I'm soooo ready for some fried green tomatoes!

I sure hope I don't have to tell you what that one is lol...

And just because I thought it looked cool and it is still in the botanical category:
This tree died on our side yard and we couldn't figure out why. When my husband chopped it down there ended up being one hole running through it's trunk full of ants! Those blasted ants killed my tree! ARRR!

Well that's it for tonight folks... I need to go take advantage of the quiet and free time I have now before it's gone!
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment