Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Week #7: One object at five different angles

Took me a little while to think of what to do for this week. What is something I can manipulate and move around easily to get 5 different angles. Well while I was staring down trying to think I just thought hey, why not try my wedding rings? Tried a few different places and nothing was coming out right because I think I was trying to hard. But then I thought, well I'll just stick it on the floor by itself... and what do you know? It came out perfect!



And that would be it, but in my trials to be creative here I came out with a few more photos that I think are really cool that I'd like to share =)




Be on the look out tomorrow evening for my first ever extreme bridal session! I'm so excited that I know as soon as I get home I will be posting some as soon as I can...

No comments:

Post a Comment