Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Week #9: Objects that say something about you

Ok so this is kind of a tough one but I think I did myself some justice in these photos. Instead of doing a big intro into this one, I am just going to dive right in.

  This is our new kitty Pablo (chilling out on a pile of laundry) that my husband rescued from the middle of no where Missouri. My husband works out of his truck and had a job to do where there weren't houses for miles. This little guy started following him and well now he is here. I guess what I'm trying to get at here is that we love animals. We would have our own zoo if money and the city allowed. =)

 I like shoes. I really like sandals... and well... I LOVE flip flops! If you visit me at home, more than likely I will not have shoes on. I don't like my feet being restricted and I just love being barefoot. Maybe it's the dancer coming out in me? I don't know. But flip flops make my feet happy =).

I love my family and I love pictures (duh!). This wall used to be covered in photos of all my family, but then it felt like too much. So I ordered a huge print of the last time we had our photos done. Don't be surprised when I tell you I still haven't gotten around to ordering our new ones yet. But I will get it done another day that I am feeling good like today.... I hope....


I really like this sign and it sits above my closet. I like to take a gander at it every once in a while and remind myself of how I should be living my life.

I really wanted a photo of my dance shoes for this but since I am at home this will suffice. If you know me or have been following me for awhile you know that my other passion is dance. So here is my dance bag, well just one of them. I have several more that I trade off from time to time. But, yah, I love to dance! =)

So this is a long story that I am going to save for another post, another day. But I wanted to post a little bit about it here. This is a dime of course but it has special meaning. This is our sign to our family that we are ok. I have gotten 3 dimes total this year and I hold on to them because they are special. I keep them in my jewelry box so every time I open it I can see them and smile. Sometimes it makes me cry but most of all it makes me happy. So I treasure these and look forward to finding more.

And that is it for this one today but I will be posting week #10 here in a few minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment