Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Week #10: Things that make life easier

Here is a look at a few things that make my life just a little bit easier =)

I would die without my planner now. Seriously! Because of whatever illness or whatever it is that I have (one more week and I see the neurologist) I have brain farts quite often. I can't remember anything for the life of me and often forget what I'm doing when I'm doing it (no joke!). So my planner has become my life. If it doesn't go in here, it wont happen. So I cherish this very much to help avoid my daily memory lapses.

Ok, lets face it. We can pretty much no longer function without our computers. Well at least I can't. It connects me to everything I need. Gives me directions, makes doing homework easy, connects me to friends, and if I didn't have it then you wouldn't be reading this. I would not be able to do my job without it. And if you are looking at this photo thinking something is a little wrong here, you are right. Quite a few months ago I accidentally dropped my laptop on the tip of the screen. The screen broke but everything else was still in tact so we got a monitor, plugged it together, and what do you know I have a new desktop! HA! It works just as good but I have had to turn my table into a desk. And trust me this is a clean desk compared to my normal stack of papers, receipts, notebooks, and other random items...

Ahhhh.... Coffee! Ok, so I don't drink it everyday, and don't particularly like it black like this but it does help me perk up sometimes and get moving!

I have a love-hate relationship with phones. They do make life easier obviously, but I hate talking on them. I really don't know why but maybe it's because I've always been a quiet person? I don't know but I do know that I love to text. It's short simple and less effort than talking on the phone and distracting someone for more than 5 minutes. As much as I like to explain myself in detail on here you probably think that this couldn't be so? But it's true. The only person I actually like talking on the phone with is my mom. Don't even like talking on the phone with my husband that much, or friends. Just call me a weirdo and get it out of your system. I don't mind. =)

Everyone say hi to George! This is my 2 year old's favorite thing. Sweet ole George. You are probably asking yourself why is she putting up a picture of her daughters stuffed toy in this post? Well you see George helps me when I can't always be there for my daughter. He helps her be happy and puts her to sleep and takes trips with her when I'm not with her. So George makes my life easier by making my little girl happy and in turn making me happy. I wish everything was just that simple.

Laugh if you must but this is one of the greatest things in my house. My dog door. We have a fenced in yard in the back and before my husband left on a deployment over two years ago (he is back now, btw) I had an almost two year old and a one month old. I love my dog but it was either she was going to be an outside dog or we find something to make going in and out easier. Well that is when we bought this dandy thing. My dog (and cats) can come and go as they please and everyone is happy. =)

And there you have a list of things that make my life easier, smoother, and happier. =)

This is the last post for the day but check back tomorrow for week #11. Which will make me all caught up! yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment