Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Meet Adilynne

My new little niece, Miss Adilynne Jean was born a little over a week ago on 8-9-10 (how cool is that!)! And I had the pleasure to go spend the afternoon with her and her family this last weekend and take her very first photos! I was so excited, really just to hold and rock a little one again, but I have been looking forward to take her pictures for a long time now! So here they are! Adi's photography debut! =)


















And there you have met little miss Adi! I didn't have any commentary this time because I just couldn't say much to give this little beautiful little angel some justice. She is just precious and I think the photos speak for themselves!

Congrats Emily, JR, and big brother Harrison! Thank you for letting us come over and have some fun with the little lady. She is beautiful and I can't wait to watch her grow into a gorgeous young lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment