Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Miss Addison turned one!

You may remember this little girl from a couple weeks back of my Operation Love session. She turned one over the weekend so we got a session in just for her birthday and got to have some fun!

We started at good ole' Jackson Park...


She is such a cutie!



And daddy hasn't left on his deployment yet so we got to have a little fun with him again...


^^^ one of my favs!^^^


Mom took her barrette out and she tried to put it back on herself.


It was a little too wet out still so we decided to go back to their house and Addison showed me around... and ran into me a couple times with her toys. But then we decided to have some fun in the wash tub! I just love these!





But cake is even more fun =)



But that didn't last long and she was ready to move onto something new, but got icing all over everything in the process. And had to show the dog too....



And there you have some of Addison's first birthday shoot! Thanks for letting me come play again! I had lots of fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment