Monday, August 2, 2010

Week #12: Household items

Here is another journey through my house (but no brown in this post I promise!) to take a look at a few of my household items....

This is one of many Americana items in my kitchen. I really love my country and proud to show it off. So I call my kitchen my ode to America. =)

I have vases of rocks in my bedroom cause I think they add a nice earthy touch. (ok so we have a little brown here, but you will live right?)

The only plant I've managed to keep alive this summer. If it can't survive by itself with just rain and sun and mother nature then it doesn't belong in or around my house. Surprisingly I've held on to this one since spring inside my house. But we shall see how long he can survive my neglect....

My life saver! When you have two kids, a husband, and animals.... well you can't go wrong with having a canister or two of disinfectant wipes around can you?

My favoritist knife ever! I used to sell pampered chef until I took on this photography adventure. But their knives are wonderful. Expensive, but wonderful! And I even edited out the brown to save your eyes from brown overload again. Well in all actuality I just liked this photo in black in white. But take whichever explanation you want. hehe...

Not the most creative photo I've done but I had to share these magnets. They make me smile every time I stop to take a look at them.

My favorite nail polish. I always buy new colors and try to experiment but always come back to my trusty old hot pink.

And at last we come to my water bottle. I hate water, but I have learned that in order to loose weight and be healthy, water is very important. So I stick to flavoring it with crystal light (only 10 calories per packet!). Keeping the bottle where it is always in my view helps too. Btw, if you are interested in loosing some weight or just want to feel better give me a buzz! I am an independent distributor of the products and can help you on your weightloss journey. And it's not just for weightloss. There are other things to help you with too like women's health, men's health, heart health, lotions, energy, all sorts of good things!

Thanks for sticking through with me so far through this project. I am about 1/4 of the way done already. Up next week is food so stay tuned because I have quite the adventure for that one!

1 comment: