Thursday, July 29, 2010

Week #11: Favorite color

If you take a good look at my house you could probably guess that my favorite color is brown. Not a usual favorite color by many, but I like it. It reminds me of the earth and the things that come from it. Two of the rooms in my house has brown either painted on the walls or on the trim and furniture. A lot of our wood choices are a dark color that resembles more of a brown that I like. My couch is brown. Two rooms have brown curtains. Most of my favorite clothes are brown. And I'm about to take on the challenge of painting our living room a light brown. So there will be even more brown for me to enjoy. =) Enjoy your trip around my house to see a few things of my favorite color.

This was the last room that was painted, and still isn't completely finished because I can't find a border I like to go with it. It used to be the girls' room but we moved them upstairs since I re-finished it. The plan for this room was to be my office but my husband moved in his bowflex and it keeps turning into a junk room. *sigh* Some day I will have a good office space.... some day....

The headboard to our bed. It's got that dark brown tone I love just like the rest of the furniture.

See brown couch, brown pillows, brown blanket, and brown in the rug too. =) And because I love this blanket so much here is another photo of it.

I heart baskets! They are all over my house and of course I love them even more because they are BROWN!




Ok thats all the brown I will put you through today. I don't know if you noticed but look through my previous posts this week and you will find lots of brown in there too. hehe.

And guess what!? I am finally all caught up! So that means next week I can hopefully get on track and stay there. Actually I already have the photos taken and blog ready for next week but you will have to check back to see it on Monday! Yay for being productive! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment