Sunday, September 19, 2010

2011 Wedding packages, 52 week project, and more

Hello there internet friends! =)

I know I have been slacking on the blogging side again, but I have to say it is for the greater good. School is taking over my life but that is a good thing because I am taking more photos of everything. My camera is basically attached to me! But I'm cool with that.

Anywho I am going to officially tell myself and all of my readers that I am putting the 52 week project on hold. It didn't last very long I know, but I will get back to it. I am determined to finish the whole thing eventually. I just do not have the time right now. Esp not when I want to take pictures of you all lovely people =). So I am taking a break and who knows, maybe some day I will post one out of no where for a surprise.

Ok so the main reason for this blog is that I have finally put together my 2011 wedding packages!!!! I get a lot of calls on my wedding packages and I am always like, well, I really don't have any other than just the one price. Sometimes that seems to baffle some people so I decided to create some packages with some extra goodies too! I also have been meaning to update prices and will be adding senior packages and all sorts of things. I am excited because this means that business is growing and I am at a place I didn't think (well I hoped but didn't think) I would be at already with this. But then I have to thank you guys because I wouldn't be here if you all didn't like what I do! So tthanks!

Ok, so here are your 2011 Bella Grace Photo Wedding Packages!!!

 All of my wedding packages will receive a cd copy of all images and an online gallery to view and order prints
  • Bronze Package $600
    • ceremony, portraits, basic of reception
  •  Silver Package $800
    • getting ready, ceremony, portraits, most of reception
    • $25 off of an engagement session
    • 8X11 printed photo album
    • $50 print credit
  • Gold Package $1150
    • coverage of your whole day
    • $50 off of an engagement session
    • $80 print credit
    • 12x12 printed leather photo album
    • two 5x7 parent printed photo albums
    • dvd slideshow
  •  Platinum Package $1400
    • coverage of whole day and rehearsal/rehearsal dinner
    • free engagement session
    • 12X12 printed leather photo album
    • two 8x10 parent printed photo albums
    • dvd slideshow
    • $100 print credit
    • 25 thank you cards 
  • Extreme day after / Trash the dress $75
    • one hour session usually done the day or week after the wedding day in your dress/tux
  • Wedding package extras
    • dvd slideshow $40
    • extra cd with release $75
    • thank you cards - $1 per card

And that is your 2011 wedding packages! There are other extras I do not have listed yet like canvas wraps and albums and things. So if you are interested in something like that then please ask!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment