Sunday, September 19, 2010

What I have been up to at school....

Just thought I'd give you all a treat and show you what I have been doing at school. Well a little bit of it anyhow....

The following are from my enhanced photo/photoshop class. First two is just blending with layers (self portraits and textures). The third is what we are working on right now with more layers. Our subject for that one is dreams or a childhood memory. As you will see, that is one messed up dream lol.




The next few are from photo 1. Don't have all of them for some reason with me so this is all you get lol.




Oh and i have to mention that photo 1 is all black and white. We are actually working in the dark room right now and it's a lot of fun! I will have to scan in my images from there sometime in the next few weeks. It's crazy what you can do in a dark room! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment