Saturday, September 4, 2010

Where art thou 52 weeks of awesomeness?

So, yah. I'm behind.... AGAIN! I knew that once school started I would get a swift kick in the rear with tons of things to do, but I guess it didn't hit me till now that I haven't touched my 52 week of A project in a while. I am stuck on where I had left off and have no clue what to do! It is week #14: Something slimy. What around here is slimy? I think I got so stuck on this that I wasn't paying attention to how many weeks were going by here! ARG! So if you have suggestions I would love to hear them!

In the meantime I am going to skip week 14 and go to week 15. Then I will be skipping week 16 and will post week 17 by Tuesday. If that made since and you are still with me... Great! Cause sometimes I don't make much since to myself anymore! =) So be looking for those soon plus the blog of the wedding I shot today! YAY!

So if you are lost with all my posts and wondering what I have been up to, well here is a little update on moi! The whole crazy not feeling good thing and no luck with doctors... well still no where. Sigh! I am currently waiting on a call from the new doctor to hear what the results of my latest blood tests were and where we go from there. So, yup.... we got nothing so far still.... =(

In the meantime I have started school! Yipee! I'm so happy to be back learning and doing something I want to do! I like all my classes. LOVE my photo classes of course! And actually learned a few things that I have already put to good use! But with school comes projects and that means I am taking my free time to do those projects. But I love it and it is lots of fun! My recent project is currently in the lab at school still so as soon as I get it to my flash drive I will upload for you all to see! I'm pretty stoked about it =)!

I also started dance back up last week. So I am officially busy! I'm really excited about some of my classes this year though! Can't wait to see how they pan out and progress throughout the year!

So that is it in a nutshell I suppose. I am just a busy bee, but that is how I like it! If you are interested in photo sessions for the fall I would start booking now because I am limited to weekends and they are filling up quick!!!

Oh and before I go I wanted to thank everyone for all the love you have been giving me lately! Thank you, thank you, thank you for all the nice compliments! They make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside =). I love it! Keep up the comments even if they aren't about me. I love knowing what you guys think!

<3 Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment