Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Bare family and more!

A couple weeks ago I took pictures of precious little baby girl Adilynne. Well today I got to take pictures of her big brother and actually the whole family! I think this is the quickest blog I've gotten up but I knew I would be in school all day tomorrow and wont get a chance till Tuesday to get to them. So I had to get a few up for a preview today!

This is the silly little Harrison! He was quite the stinker today, but I managed to catch some good ones of the 2 year old. ;)

A few of the fam!




Emily (mom), had her friend come out to get a couple photos too!


Can't resist mommy time! =)





He is such a silly boy! I love it!


After awhile, Emily's family came out for some 4 generation and other photos too...




^^ I love grandma's face in this one!^^


I'm sure Adi will appreciate these photos a long time from now when she is much older. I know I would!


Grammy's are great!


And Uncles too!


But I love baby feet much better! tee hee!


Well there is just a few of LOTS more! Emily, I hope you and your family like them and we will be out to see you again soon so Harrison can play with his kids! =)
 

1 comment:

  1. sis you did a great job we love them thank you jr

    ReplyDelete