Saturday, October 16, 2010

Baby Cole

I got to go hang out with my friend Kerri (who I did maternity photos of a little over a month ago) and her new man in her life today. Cole arrived two weeks early, and I was so excited to finally get to meet him today! He was such a good baby! Just slept through the whole session pretty much today and let me do whatever. Made my job pretty easy =).

So here we go. Are you ready to swoon because I am!!!!







 I even caught a little smile!!



 My favorites are the green hat.


 And he did happen to open his eyes for just a little bit to say hello =)



Cutest hat ever!






 Daddy is a Harley fan. So it was only right that we had a photo with his blanket.



And if you don't smile or giggle at this photos, then I don't know what to tell you!


Thanks for letting me come play today guys! I really enjoyed meeting your new little man, Cole! And congrats on the new family!

Now go take a nap while you can =)

No comments:

Post a Comment