Sunday, October 10, 2010

Alex and Kim

Last week I got word from a friend that she knew someone getting married over the weekend and was looking for a photographer. It was going to be a very small intimate wedding and so I was all for it!

So I drove up to St. Joseph river walk, where the ceremony was going to take place, and there I met Alex and Kim. Their two children and the officiant and myself were the only ones to witness this ceremony so I felt pretty special to be able to tag along...




I love Alex's dress!









And here are the newlyweds!


Now, I'm personally not a fan of gold. I really do not like it and would prefer silver for myself. But these rings, oh my! They both have gold in them but I don't care. They are GORGEOUS!


I love how the gazebo is built. Really makes for an interesting photo!


And you are about to see my new favorite photo! The sun was hitting them just right to put everything into a silhouette.  LOVE IT!

 The new fam is now complete =)





I love this one of the kids!
The new family!

Thanks Alex and Kim for inviting me to take your photos of your day! May you have a life full of blessing together!

No comments:

Post a Comment