Saturday, October 23, 2010

Watkins Family

Yesterday I found myself back at Krug Park in St. Joseph for another round of family photos! This time it was with the Watkins family with Miss cutie patootie Camdyn! Her mom, Teresa was actually my babysitter about 20 years ago!!! And if you want to think back even farther, my mom was her babysitter before that! So maybe I should be Camdyn's babysitter and keep the trend going? Either way we had some fun walking around the park and snapping photos here and there. Not too sure what Camdyn thought of me because she kept giving me her famous stink eye when I got to close (watch out for that picture below!), but I did get some good smiles!




 She was playing peek a boo with mommy! Great way to bribe some smiles out of her =).



 Such a good looking couple I might say!




I couldn't decide which were my favorite out of the next series so I added them all =).



Tickle time! I love it when my families just act like normal and be themselves because I think it makes out for the best photos!



If you don't know Camdyn is 2 and very much in the "do it myself stage" (as I know all two well with my daughters!). So she wasn't very happy when she had to be carried up a big hill. So to distract her and make her happy again we had to stop and smell the roses..... literally!

 Oh and here we go... are you ready for that stink eye?
 I got such a kick out of her. She was ok with me when I was far enough away, but get to close and she let me know about it!



I told Camdyn to find me a cheeseburger in the leaves for me and I think she thought I was crazy, but just might check it out just in case!



 I think we were starting to get a little sleepy here...

 And we ended up by the playground where Camdyn was anxious to get to.
 But she did a lot of hard work, so we let her go play while I snapped a few more of mom and dad!



Teresa, Weldon, and Camdyn, thanks so much for asking me to take your family photos! I had such a great time hanging out and watching Camdyn be herself. She is such a funny girl and despite the meaning behind it, I love the stink eye!

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment