Saturday, October 23, 2010

The Hoffman family

Today I met up with the whole Hoffman gang at Forest of Friendship for another round of large family photos. Despite the wind and cloudiness, it turned out to be a great day for a session! And the whole family was in such good spirits that it made my job a lot of fun! The kids were a hoot, and the adults were just the same. So I'd say we had a good day!


These boys were so cute!

Sisters!



Whitney doesn't have any kids, so she brought her fur kid along. Because Jasmine is part of the family too! =)

And of course we had to get all the grandkids together!






 Such good looking families!




And I noticed that all the kids have gorgeous eyes! I mean seriously! This just melts my heart!



Can we say gorgeous? She is going to be a heart stopper when she gets a little older!







Thanks to all the Hoffman bunch for asking me to do your photos. I hope your parents love this gift you are giving them. Can't wait to hear what they think... even though it is 2 months way yet =)

No comments:

Post a Comment