Saturday, November 13, 2010

All about brothers....

Today I took some more photos at the infamous Forest of Friendship here in Atchison. Seems to be quite the theme for some fall photos. Maybe because it's nothing but fall colors here lately? Well, almost not much longer, but it certainly is beautiful this time of year!

So today my client ended up being a contestant in my recent holiday contest! I got to meet up with her and her boys for some brotherly like photos! It's been awhile since I've taken photos of just a couple of boys, so I was a little excited. And they definitely made my job easy!



I LOVE these next two!












I love the angle of this one!










 I have too many favorites to really narrow it down to one, but I would say this next one comes pretty close to first!

Thanks guys, for letting me take your photos! Hope you like them.... and put them on facebook as Joseph said he would. =)

2 comments:

  1. Barbara Hosier ChapmanNovember 13, 2010 at 9:52 PM

    Thanks Kristy for taking photos of the boys today. I love them all they are great can't wait to see all of them. You did an Awesome job. I don't have many photos of Joseph where he smiles, You made him feel really confortable. Thanks again for your great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome Barbara! I'm so glad that he felt comfortable with me. That is always my goal, to make everyone feel comfortable with what I do. And of course get some smiles too! =) He is a good kid and so glad he enjoyed himself! Thanks for the comment, means a lot to know that what I do makes people happy! (and thanks for showing me that waterfall! Can't wait to use it!)

    ReplyDelete