Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Powers family!

So there is a simple solution to some great family portraits:
a gorgeous day + a gorgeous and fun family = awesome photos
=)

I met up with the Powers family at Forest of Friendship today and really had a good time walking through the park with them. Their little boy, Ryan, was such a funny little guy too! But he was also so good too! I didn't really have to tell him to smile or do much cause he was that good!


He also collected some leaves on our outing...




 We had to have some daddy time with baby Adyson!



 I love how his eyes are just peekabooing over sister as he is giving her a kiss!




 ^^^ Favorite of the fam!^^^

And these next two just blew me away so I had to do both! I mean can we say handsome!?

 Oh those eyes just melt my heart!




Miss Adyson is only 4 months old so we had to pull a blanket out and have some fun!


 And I think she has gorgeous eyes just like her big brother!


 
 Gotta love mommy time =)



Sometimes the boys gotta be just boys....


Thank you very much Powers family! I had such a great time hanging out for a little bit today! Hope you guys have a great rest of the year!


No comments:

Post a Comment