Sunday, November 14, 2010

Little Miss Adaleigh

I had the pleasure to play with little four month old Adaleigh today, and it was a lot of fun! I just love babies!!!! Adaleigh's mom was actually one of my top three (that tied!) for my holiday contest. Although she didn't win she still wanted to get some photos of her newest little girl!




 She is such a bright eyed little girl! So observant!



I think the feathers may have tickled a little =)



She kept sticking her tongue out at me! But it's still cute!






Thanks for letting me play today, Adaleigh and family! I had lots of fun! =)

2 comments:

  1. We had lots of fun too...but Adaleigh is only 3 months, i know it goes fast but lets not make it faster than it is already going :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol sorry! I know, they get big way too fast!

    ReplyDelete