Sunday, November 14, 2010

Anna's senior session

I know this young lady from teaching dance here in Atchison, and she just so happens to be our graduating senior this year! I can't believe she is almost ready to graduate and off to college she goes! Now, I've only known her for a few years now, but it kind of makes me feel a little on the old side. Time flies way to fast!

So we met up at the dance studio (of course) which happens to be on the mall. So we took a walk up and down the stores and stopped a few times to get warm again in the studio and change....





Gorgeous alert!

Poor Anna bared the cold in her cute little dress! But it was worth it because I love these!




After Anna warmed up a little we headed over to the Santa Fe Depot for some really awesome shots. And after editing all these I realized that most of my favorite picks from this session came from these! I don't know whether she just looks good in red, or this spot is just really cool. Or maybe it's both....


This shot took a few tries. There was a train passing but it just wasn't going fast enough to get the effect that I wanted. But I still think this one turned out pretty neat...









I love the lines the shadows were casting on this bridge!


Ok, so I need help deciding on the next two which is better! I loved this photo in black and white, but in color her eyes are beautiful and glowing. What do you think?




Ok, so there is my long post of my senior shoot today. I had a feeling as I was taking these, that they were going to be amazing. And I think I could be right =)

Thanks Anna for letting me take your senior photos! Best of luck to you in all that you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment