Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Kerri's having a boy!!!

This weekend was my friend's baby shower and we got to squeeze in a maternity shoot a few hours before. I was so excited because it's been awhile since I've done a maternity session (which the last one I did was actually her sister-in-law) and I haven't seen her with her baby belly yet either!  So it was a fun day and we got to catch up a little in the process as well. I have to say that it was very hard to pick just a few for the blog because they all turned out gorgeous! Kerri must be photogenic, and hopefully (well I'm sure) her little baby boy will be too!

Since Kerri lives in KC and she was in Atchison for the weekend, we started out in her mom and dad's house. I haven't been there in years so it was good to come back!



^^^ this one is so cute!^^^

They haven't picked out his exact name yet, but sounds like they are close to choosing. So we ended up with spelling baby with the blocks and it still turned out just as cute.



And since she isn't too far from Benedictine, we decided to head back out to the beautiful campus for some more beautiful photos! =)




Can we say gorgeous?!


And there goes the balloons for the baby boy....




Then we found a new awesome spot for photos! This would be a great area for some seniors!!!!



And back to my favorite building on campus...





And lastly my favorite photo of the day (which happened to be the very last photo of the day)... sigh....

Congratulations Kerri! I'm so excited to meet the little man, as I'm sure you are! Thanks for letting me take your photos and I hope you had an amazing day with your shower! Can't wait to hang out again soon!





1 comment:

  1. Ohh I love it!!! I love them all!! I started to get a tear there for a bit..you did such a great job! I'm glad you asked me to do these..I will now have gorgeous pics of me to show my son as he grows!! Love you and Thanks you so much!

    ReplyDelete