Saturday, October 9, 2010

Tate Family

Ok so I should really label this blog, family photos with the cutest little girl ever! Seriously. You will see what I mean very quickly!


 We are once again at the beautiful Benedictine Campus! The mom, Jaime, is actually the sister of the senior shoot I did last week! So I get to see the whole family!

She has the most gorgeous eyes for a 17th month old, I have ever seen!



 She is also one of the silliest girls I have met too! =)





 
If you don't smile when you see this photo, then you must not be human! She is just too adorable, it's unbearable!

 ^^^ I love family time =) ^^^^

And that is all for now. Thanks Jaime and Steven for asking me to take your family photos. I had a lot of fun playing with your adorable little girl, Layne!

No comments:

Post a Comment