Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Blair's Senior Photo Session

This past Sunday I had the pleasure to take Blair's photos because she is a Senior!!!!! I'm actually good friends with her oldest sister and remember years and years ago going over to her house when Blair was just a little baby! I remember her toddling around trying to keep up with the big kids. Hard to imagine it has been that long and she is a senior now! And I do have to say that I LOVE how these turned out. One of my favorite sessions this year. Could be that I'm getting more comfortable with my camera, could be that all this schooling is setting into my brain some how, or could be that Blair was just gorgeous and just somehow knew what to do. Or all of the above? I don't know but, I'm sure you agree that these are beautiful!






Blair's two sisters joined us for a little portrait fun as well....











 ^^^ Favorite!!!!^^^



Thanks for asking me to do your Senior photos Blair (and Barb too!). Good luck with your senior year and next year at Highland!

No comments:

Post a Comment