Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Part 2: Curtis and Cassidy are married!

I am going to make this a quick one because I know there are some anxious people out there to see some more of the Kipple wedding. So I didn't make any cool collages to save some time today.

Anywho we ended with Cassidy walking up the stairs minutes before the ceremony began so we will pick right up where we left off....

As soon as Cassidy stepped out of the doors she broke into tears. She later said that she just couldn't keep it together. But who could when the love of your life is at the other end of the isle? =)






And here they are, the new Mr. and Mrs.!


I love bubbles!





And their grand entrance to the reception...

Which quickly turned into their first dance...


Isn't their cake just gorgeous!?

And right after cake cutting, nothing better than some toasts. Which there were lots, but I think that showed how loved they are by all everyone who was there.


And what is a toast at a wedding without a little bit of tears. I have to admit that I was a little teary eyed myself. I guess I just have a girlish heart =).

And this was their get away vehicle. Good job guys! ;)

After the reception they headed off in style to Kansas City for a dinner out in their wedding attire! It was a secret to Cassidy, but after they left we were told they went to a bed and breakfast that evening and then off to their honeymoon in the morning!

And that is it for today, but come back Thursday for the third installment of this grand event!

No comments:

Post a Comment