Thursday, October 7, 2010

Part 3: Curtis and Cassidy are Married!!!

Here we go guys! The 3rd installment to the Kipple Wedding.....

So we've already covered rehearsal, getting ready, ceremony, and reception.... so now we are on the portraits side of the wedding. This is my favorite part because I can get as creative as I want with them as you will see. =)


We started off with the guys and well, they like to goof around. So we have several fun photos of the gang being silly...
 
 And we stole a few of the lucky guy by himself too of course. But we soon had to whisk him away so he wouldn't see the bride get her photos done!


She wanted some photos with her brother so I told them to act like siblings and this is what they gave me....

 I love the stare down! =)

 And yes, you seen this picture right. They all have pockets! Even the bride! Coolest thing ever!!!

 So after the fun ones, we had to do some of the Bride alone. And I couldn't decide which were my favorite so I will leave that up to you. But warning, she is just gorgeous so you may not be able to decide either!







Now fast forward through the ceremony and here we are with the whole gang...


But what fun is it if they are all serious?





 After the fun, we set everyone free.... everyone but the newly weds of course. Be sure to scroll through slowly because these are AMAZING!




I don't know if you guys remember from their engagements but we had to sneak their secret kiss in too. =)






 And there you have it! Hope you enjoyed them... but wait! I'm not done with the blogging of this wedding yet. I have one more coming and will try my best to get it up by the end of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment