Sunday, October 24, 2010

Justin, Amy, and Rosalyn too!

Well this morning I found myself at the Weston Red Barn Farm taking some engagement photos along with a cute little lady as well! This was actually the first time I have been to the Red Barn Farm so it was nice to finally get to walk around and see the venue. Also good to check it out because this is where I will be shooting Justin and Amy's wedding next June! Can't wait!

We started out with all three for some family photos...





Then we let Rosalyn go play in the pumpkins...

Such a pretty little girl!

Amy's mom Cindy came along and walked around with Rosalyn while we took some more photos of the love birds. =)


 ^^^favorite! ^^^

 I couldn't decide which one was my favorite of the next two so you get both!





 Another favorite!








Thanks Justin and Amy (and Rosalyn too!) for having me take your photos today! Can't wait for your big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment