Tuesday, October 5, 2010

IT'S CONTEST TIME!

Hello there to all my faithful readers! And if this is your first time stopping by, why hello to you too! It is that time of the year again for my annual Holiday photo contest!

So I like to help people and give back but even more so to those in need. And the Holiday's are a perfect time to do so! For those of you new to this, I basically have anyone and everyone send me a story of why they (or someone they know) deserve a free photo session from me!

Here is a snapshot of last years winner!



So here are the details if you are interested:

  1. Starting today you may email me at kristy_sumpter@yahoo.com or send me a message on my facebook.
  2. In your email tell me who you are, or the family/person you are nominating is, and story about why you or they are worthy of a free photo session.
  3. The contest closes on Sunday, October 24th. So you have over 2 weeks to send me your nominations!
  4. After the contest is over I will choose the top 5 entries.
  5. Those top 5 entries will then be put in the hands of a panel of judges and the entry with the most vote will win.
  6. The winner will be announced by Sunday, October 31st.... Halloween!
  7. I will then be in contact with the winner to set up a day/time for their free photo session!
And it is as simple as that! So now I turn you loose to send me those entries! I can't wait to hear all your stories!!!!

Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment