Thursday, October 7, 2010

Part 4: Curtis and Cassidy are married!!!!

And lastly we come to our final blog of the Kipple wedding. So excited for this one though because if you know me well I love all the little details. If I wasn't a photography I would seriously consider wedding and party planning! I always get tons of shots of all the decorations and details at weddings and I just loved the ones at this wedding. So I am dedicating a blog just for this!


They had each guest sign a piece of colored paper instead of signing a book. Not sure what the plans are for these, but I bet it is for something neato!

 Flowers were done by Always Blooming in Atchison. They did a beautiful job as always!


They also had communion during the ceremony....
 


 And this gorgeous cake was done by Cyndie Neven of Cyndie's Cakes in Weston, Missouri.






 All the little dragon tears became quite the entertainment for the guests. Every single table had some kind of picture made from them. Here are just a few:


 And since they were such a hit, I thought it was perfect to use for the ring photo. But I couldn't decided which one I liked best (of course!).


And because you would be reading this blog forever, I decided to make a collage out of some of the other detail oriented photos for your enjoyment. =)


 And we end with true love. Because that is what this is all about! (And, no, I didn't set this up. It was another guest that left their mark. =)

So we come to an end finally. Hope you like these series of blogs because I enjoyed making them. Before I go though, I want to congratulate Curtis and Cassidy! May you have many years of love and blessings!



No comments:

Post a Comment